The project includes following content related activities:
- Creation of best practices on projects and tools
- Assessment and diagnosis of demonstration cases
- Local action plans and feasibility of retrofitting measures
- Financing, business models and initiating investments
- Regional/national action plans & European wide replication
Solites coordinates the assessment and diagnosis of demonstration cases and creation of local working groups. Eight existing district heating networks are analysed in this work package. The analysis is also performed by a local working group with a variety of stakeholders that is formed as part of the work package. Solites supports the analysis process of the local working groups and helps with expert knowledge to find suitable improvement measures. Furthermore, Solites supports the process of finding funding for the measures as well as during the implementation phase. Generally, Solites is providing expert knowledge in the sector of solar thermal heat supply as well as storage technologies and coordinates dissemination tasks as webinars.